Watch the video
and continue reading up on PHP.
- Create a simple shopping cart using HTML and PHP
similar to the one developed in the video and shown below.
Save your work as "assignment5a.html", "assignment5b.html", and
"shoppingCart.php". You may use the images
or better yet use your own images.
- Special considerations
- Create at least two pages (i.e., assignment5a.html and assignment5b.html)
that contain an item with a price and a picture.
- The price and the images shown in the HTML files must be passed to the
PHP file (i.e., shoppingCart.php) using "POST" when the command button is pressed.
- Your shopping cart allows the user to specify a new quantity.
- Upload your files to your YOUR-CLASS-WEBSITE.