Assignment #23(10 points)
|Required Elements||Points Possible||Does not meet requirements||Meets some requirements||Meets or exceeds all requirements||Your Score|
1. Limited Gender to either "F" or "M" on the Patient table.
2. Disallowed the digits 5 or 6 to be entered for the state on the Patient table.
3. Limited TherNumber between 0 and 50 on the Patient table.
4. Ensured that the enddate is more recent than the startdate on the Therapist table.
5. Changed the first entry in the Patient table to your own first and last name.
|Option B: The summary convinces the instructor that you have watched the video closely and understand the key concepts. The summary is selective about details and examples, choosing only ones that help to illustrate a key point. Contains no spelling or grammar errors.||10||0||5||10||__/10|