Exam #4 (Final Exam)
- Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that:
- Includes at least 7 slides.
- Includes at least one screen capture (See Assignment 24).
- Includes at least one animation using a motion path (See Assignment
- Includes at least one basic animation (e.g., entrance, emphasis, or exit).
For example, points "Fly-in" from the top-left. (See Assignment
- Includes at least one animated chart (See Assignment
- Includes at least one action button, which takes you from the
last slide to the first slide (See Assignment
- Incorporates audio or music.
Recommendation: Complete Assignments 24-29 before
starting this exam.
The content of your presentation can focus on any subject. If you want, you
can create a presentation that focuses on NSU (see image below).
Other topics could include family, friends, sports, etc.
If you do not have your own music, you
can download a royalty-free song from the
Google Audio Library.
- Include your name somewhere in the PowerPoint presentation.
- Save your work as "exam4.ppt" or "exam4.pptx" when you are finished.
- Upload your "exam4" AND your audio file to YOUR-CLASS-WEBSITE.
Note: If your Final Exam exceeds the file size limit of your website,
simply e-mail your work to: